All property photos
Set on a quiet cul-de-sac just north of Lake Street, this beautifully reimagined, five-bedroom, three-and-a-half-bath home with dedicated office space seamlessly blends indoor and outdoor living. Thoughtfully designed with a multitude of sliding glass doors that invite warmth and natural light, this modern masterpiece is framed in wrap-around decking encircled in lush greenery.
Across the threshold, clean lines converge with walls of windows, illuminating a sunlit floorplan in abundant natural light. An open concept kitchen and dining area is poised for entertaining, furnished with floor-to-ceiling Fleetwood doors that draw guests outward to an alfresco deck overlooking a Zen-like patio and garden. Equipped with a firepit and seating area, a sunny, west-facing patch of turf provides the perfect play area for little ones.
An ideal floorplan for family life, the top floor spans four generous bedrooms, laundry, and two full baths, including a sunlit master suite serviced by a spa-like ensuite bathroom with skylights. Equipped with direct access to an oversized two-car garage, the ground floor is appointed with a media room, flexible home office/gym and guest bedroom with full bathroom.
A coveted locale that blends the best of city and suburban living, this tri-level stunner lies adjacent to the Presidio’s endless expanse, and steps to Presidio Golf Course, Mountain Lake Park, and Sacramento and Clement Streets' charming cafes and boutiques.
- Highly coveted location north of Lake Street
- Contemporary home fully remodeled with designer fixtures and finishes
- Tri-level floor plan with open concept living and 4 bedrooms at the top level
- 5 bedrooms / 3.5 bathrooms in total
- Western-facing location invites afternoon light via walls of windows and skylights
- Chef-caliber kitchen furnished with Thermador appliances, white stone countertops, and a massive island with seating for five
- Hardwoods and radiant floor heating
- Outdoor kitchen and barbeque optimal for entertaining
- Master suite with private balcony, plus ensuite with soaking tub, separate shower and dual vanity
- Bonus downstairs bedroom suite, with flexible exercise studio/playroom/office
- Downstairs media room with Fleetwood sliding glass doors that open to beautifully landscaped patio and backyard
- Retractable sliding walls allow deck and backyard access, for ultimate California living
- Luxe entertainer’s patio encircled with turf and drought-tolerant landscaping
- Spacious 2-car tandem garage with additional storage
- 3,546 +/- sq. ft. per tax records
Lake District is named for Lake Street, which acts as the border between this delightful neighborhood and the Presidio. The big attractions for residents are many-fold, including good schools, substantial 100-year-old homes, and daily access to the open spaces of the Presidio, Baker Beach, and the Presidio Golf Course. Tennis and Basketball enthusiasts will find courts close by, along with a playground for younger children. A well-manicured and affluent neighborhood, the streets are quiet and tree-lined, displaying a blend of stately, immaculate Edwardians and grand Victorians. Many of the area homes boast large backyards, providing a chance to escape the grind of city life, and giving kids a place to run. Schools, both public and private are exceptional. On the private side, Adda Clevenger Prep and the prestigious Katherine Burke School for girls offer a high caliber K-8 education. Frank McCoppin, the public elementary school has a notable reputation, having scored an 827 of the California API. Clement Street, offers extensive shopping and dining for locals. The district is renowned for its variety of affordable ethnic restaurants, produce markets, and well-appointed specialty stores.